Featured Job Postings
Skagit 911 is looking for energetic and motivated individuals seeking a career in public safety!
Essential job functions include enhanced critical thinking, recent and high performing computer/keyboard skills and the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
In order to qualify for as an Entry-Level 911 Call-Taker/Dispatcher, you must:
- Be a U.S. resident or authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old when submitting your application.
- Possess a High School Diploma, GED, or college equivalent.
- Have no pending charges for any criminal offenses or outstanding warrants of any kind.
- Not be a convicted felon.
- Be able to type at least fifty (50) words per minute.
Skagit 911 hires individuals from all walks of life! Banker, cashier, plumber, firefighter, veteran, farmer - we've hired them all! No 911 dispatching or call-taking experience required!
Accepted candidates will receive a base salary of $23.00 per hour with medical benefits as an in-house trainee. Full-time employees (non-trainees) enjoy a generous pay and benefits package; to include a salary of $23 - $30 per hour; vacation, holiday and sick leave; generous medical, dental, vision and life insurance, long term disability, retirement plans, longevity benefits, continuous training and professional development opportunities.
To apply, please fill out the embedded application form below. Please note, before you begin you will need the following:
- A Resume.
- A Typing Certificate (50 WPM is the minimum required before submitting an application).
- A Signed Waiver and Preliminary Background Investigation Form.
Deadline to submit an application is April 21st at 7am PST.
If you have any questions, please call Skagit 911 at (360) 428-3203 or email Skagit911@co.skagit.wa.us
Job Description Here: Entry-Level Calltaker/Dispatcher